AIBA invites Boxing Media to take part in Media Day10 October 2014
The International Boxing Association (AIBA) is delighted to announce the opening of the registration for the AIBA Media Day, which will be held on November 12, the day before the 2014 AIBA Congress in Jeju, Korea.
The Agenda of the 2014 AIBA Congress Media Day includes the following:
- Introduction on AIBA’s vision on boxing’s sustainable future
- Introduction on AIBA’s current main Competition Programs
- Open Discussion about AIBA global promotional activities for the upcoming year
- Official Ceremony of World Series of Boxing (WSB) Foreign Boxers Draft for Season V
- Interview opportunities with AIBA leadership and AIBA boxers
Boxing media representatives are invited to apply for participation in the 2014 AIBA Congress Media Day by submitting the filled in application form and a copy of their press card by email to [email protected] by Wednesday, October 15th.
All applications without valid press cards and/or submitted after the indicated deadline will not be considered.
To download the application form, click here
Copyright © 2014 AIBA http://www.aiba.org