AIBA opens bid for upcoming events07 March 2014
The International Boxing Association (AIBA) is pleased to announce that it has opened the bidding process for all AIBA major competitions to be held in 2015 and 2016 and all Olympic Qualifying Events for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
The events concerned are:
- 2015 AIBA Women’s Junior/Youth World Boxing Championships
- 2015 AIBA Junior World Boxing Championships
- 2016 AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships
- 2016 AOB African Olympic Qualifying Event
- 2016 AOB American Olympic Qualifying Event
- 2016 AOB Asian/Oceania Olympic Qualifying Event
- 2016 AOB European Olympic Qualifying Event
- 2016 APB/WSB Olympic Qualifying Event
- 2016 Final AOB Olympic Qualifying Event
- 2016 AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships
AIBA would like to invite as many National Federations as possible to participate in this bidding process for a great promotion of the AIBA programs – AOB, APB and WSB. Therefore the bidding documents have been sent to all 195 AIBA National Member Federations.
Final decisions will be made at the upcoming AIBA Executive Committee Meeting to be held from July 16-18 in Antalya, Turkey.
- Letter of Intent (Africa) (download)
- Letter of Intent (America) (download)
- Letter of Intent (Asia/Oceania) (download)
- Letter of Intent (Europe) (download)
Copyright © 2014 AIBA http://www.aiba.org