#WSBV – Team Ranking and Individual Ranking Rules01 January 2015
Team Ranking Rules
During the regular season the following points will be attributed:
- Score 5-0, 4-1, 4-0, 3-0, 3-1, 2-0, 1-0: the winning team will get three (3) points and the losing team will get zero (0) points;
- Score 3-2 or 2-1: the winning team will get three (3) points and the losing team will get one (1) point;
- Draw: each team will get two (2) points;
- For each walkover given by a Franchise during the regular season, one (1) point will be deducted from their team ranking.
The ranking of the teams per conference will be decided by the highest number of points won during the regular season. In case of equal points, it will be decided by (in descending order):
- Least number of walkovers;
- Superior number of matches won;
- Superior number of matches won among the teams in question;
- Superior number of Bouts won among the teams in question;
- Superior number of bouts won;
- Superior number of accumulated individual points.
The Individual Rankings are updated automatically after each bout during the Regular Season. In accordance with the AIBA Technical Rules and WSB Competition Rules, the ranking is determined by the highest number of wins during the Regular Season. In the case of a tie on wins, the boxer with fewer bouts is taken into account, then the head-to-head results for boxers competing in the same group, then the greater number of away wins. If there is still a tie the greater number of points obtained in victories is taken into account and, finally, the lesser number of warnings during the Regular Season.
Boxers who win by knock-out (KO), technical knock-out (TKO) or technical knock-out due to injury (TKO-I) are automatically awarded the maximum 150 ranking points. In such cases the losing boxer is awarded 105 ranking points.
Full Individual Rankings for WSB Season V will be announced soon.